The premium all-season, multi-function diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle virtually any diesel fuel related problem.
- Meets all fuel system requirements regardless of make, model or year
- Approved by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Cold Weather Protection – reduces diesel pour point up to 40°F (22°C), and cold filter plug point by up to 25°F (13°C), depending on base fuel
- Hot Weather Protection – lubricants and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and “thin”
- Increases Horsepower – with up to 5 point cetane gain to improve combustion, resulting in better acceleration, power and torque
- Reduces Fuel Consumption – independent tests show gains up to 9.6% in MPG
- Easier and Faster Starting – in all conditions
- Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions – and is suitable for ultra low sulfur diesel
- Cleans and Protects – detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
- Reduces Wear – lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels
- Stabilizes Fuel – antioxidants keep fuel fresher
- Fights the formation of corrosion and rust
- Contains No Alcohol – avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
- Helps Remove Water – special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water
- Specially Formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Can be used with Bio Diesel Fuel up to B20 (20% bio content approved ) – increased water separation shown in bio content up to B20
OEM Part Number: ZVW-340-002
Stanadyne Part Number: 38564
8oz Bottle (Treats 30 gallons) / Sold Individually / 24 bottles per case
GROUND SHIPPING ONLY!!!